Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aren't shoes wonderful??

I'm jumping back on the horse and trying this blog again. I think I am too boring in my eating to make it a food blog so I am just going to make it a life blog! And I can credit my daughter, Laura, for getting me back in the blogosphere. So, thank you Laura.

Well, I have been spending way too much time on Farmville over the summer. But today I finally got to level 20 where I can at long last buy the greenhouse and the gazebo!! Oh, I know that sounds ridiculous, but that stupid game has been fun to play. Hey, it's better than watching TV because I actually talk to people out on their farms.

Brad and I played golf yesteday after a several month hiatus. And when you play like I play a hiatus does not do wonders for your game. At least we had a great time. We may even go back out this afternoon -- that is if we aren't lying around the pool. We've got to get ready for Hawaii in 4 weeks! Oh thank you American Dental Association for having your annual convention in Hawaii this year just when we wanted to take a week off! Yay tax write-off!
Tonight we are going to an outdoor concert to see the Greg Rolie Band under the stars. I read that there are several members from Santana in this band. I expect to hear Santana music, I wonder if we will hear the songs he played as a member of Journey.

This afternoon we went to Dillards and as I was waiting for Brad to return from putting his bags in the car I headed over to the shoe department. I love Dillards' shoe department. The sales rack immediately called my name and a pair of Coach sandal/heels spoke to me. I didn't want to be rude so I tried them on. And they were a dream. I just had to have them. Lucky for me they were 75% off!! Yessss!



Now they are resting comfortably in my closet! Ah yes! They make me very happy!!

And speaking of that, I picked up more Clinique Happy! I've been out of my favorite shower gel for 3 days now! I am glad to have it back.

Well, it is time to get off the computer and do something!

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are soooo cute!! I am jealous! I want new shoes!

    ReplyDelete