Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fun Food Thursday

So I was on the office’s Facebook page today, sending quick messages to patients letting them know that we have a facebook page and encouraging them to become fans of the page when up popped a message from Facebook saying that I was sending out too many messages to quickly and the account was going to be suspended if I didn’t stop.  Say what??  I think I sent a total of 6 messages before the warning came up.  Give me a break!

 

I have discovered on Facebook that I like the hide feature.  Now when people annoy me too many times I just hide them.  End of problem.  I like that!

 

Tonight was fun food Thursday.  For a couple of days I had been thinking that we would make carne asada, although I wasn’t very excited about the idea.  I figured if I couldn’t come up with something more fun I’d just fix that.  By the time we were done at the office I hadn’t thought of anything else so off to the Vallarta’s Market we went.

 

We came home and after Lindsay and Ben and Riley came over we made it – or I should say the guys made the guacamole and grilled the carne while I whipped up the coleslaw dressing and heated up the fresh tortillas.  I like how easy this dinner is.  Funny, how sometimes when you aren’t really excited about something it turns out to be just what you wanted.  Tonight the carne asada was perfect!  Yum!

 

Well, time to turn in.  I’ve got a golf date tomorrow :)

 

Until later…

No comments:

Post a Comment