Monday, June 22, 2009

Getting Started

Okay, it is time to stop staring at this blog and start writing.


Wouldn't you know it today we woke to a beautiful morning with out a breath of wind. The past weekend was cool and WINDY, but here it is Monday and the weather is perfect. Go figure!


My intention was to get up early and take a walk, but when 6:00 came I whined that I was too tired and went back to sleep. Of course, 10 minutes later I was sorry but it was too late to catch up with Brad and and our yellow lab, Zoey. I need to stop making excuses when I get home tonight.


This morning I made our standard breakfast of steel cut oatmeal and blueberries. I like the way they keep me satisfied until lunch. It's a good way to start the day.




As I got dressed I realized I needed something to brighten my day -- I was feeling bad about sleeping in -- and so I put on a pair of colorful shoes. Oh yeah, I feel good now. Today is going to be a great day!!

1 comment: