Sunday, June 28, 2009

An Easy Saturday

Yesterday I was feeling bad because my blog had been identified as a potential scam blog. After making a brief post I left it alone for the day. I figured I would let google do their thing and it would get resolved.


We had a great day at home. The weather was beautiful -- calm and hot. We spent the day outside by the pool. For lunch I made tuna sandwiches with watermelon and homemade macaroni salad. We took our lunch outside and I was pleasantly surprised when, after 1/2 sandwich, I was full. Maybe it had to do with having a swim suit on while eating...




We lounged around and just enjoyed the day in our backyard.




At one point in the afternoon Brad said that he wanted Mexican food for dinner. On the weekend that means we go to our local Mexican restaurant. Nothing fancy, just good food. Last night I decided to get the all chicken burrito. It was the first time I had ordered it and it was good but it could have been more flavorful. I don't think I'll order it again.


After dinner we decided to watch The Dark Knight. Well, what can I say about that movie other than now I have seen it. I'm not a big one for movies that just seem to be there to blow things up. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment